13.11.09

thank You


You know that saying from Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (btw; one of my favorite movies) "Times are hard for dreamers", right? Well as a dreamer I can say that they can be but if you are as lucky as I am and get to know as sweet and loving people as I do you can learn every day that magic is real and that there are still many of those who believe in it and appreciate little things in life. I am really grateful for all your sweet comments and nice thoughts, ideas and small surprises. Thank you, you know who you are!

I wish you all nice weekend and days filled with magic!


3 komentarji:

  1. hello ana, i just see how its possible to comment here!! your blog is looking so good. all nice things here!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. you're very sweet indeed :)
    it's great to be part of a community with such great, kind and talented people, isn't it?
    have a nice weekend Ana!

    OdgovoriIzbriši