23.8.09

quote a "week" on FFFFOUND



Today thecolorellen told me that she saw my work on FFFFOUND. I guess I'm kinda flattered since I like this website and I often take a peek myself but on the other hand the thing I don't like is that they usually don't write down the author of the work and I also dislike the fact that somebody put it there without my knowledge and permission. I think about this kind of things more and more since some of you already had some bad experiences with it like for instance Lizzy Steward. That kind of things that happened to her make me really sad and a little bit worried because I know that from the minute I put my work online anything can happen. But all I can do is copyright my work, believe that people are fair and hold my fingers crossed. Right?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar