Yesterday's challenge from Urša is to write and share six things that most of the people doesn't know about me... ok, so here we go:
1. There is a new poster on our wall by wonderful Slovenian artist Zoran Pungerčar which none of our friends seen yet. I love it!
2. I usually never wake up in the same position as I fell asleep (although since I am pregnant this changed a bit because of a supporting pillow which keeps me in one place).
3. My first big "TV crush" in primary school was Jonathan Brandis as Lucas Wolenczak in SeaQuest DSV which I really liked to watch then. :)
4. I can't stop laughing to this song (and singing it for more than a week now). :)
5. I don't remember but my mum told me many times that I wanted to be a puppeteer when I was in kindergarden (Ram now said that even he didn't know that).
6. I tried a pomegranate last week and liked it (it is kind of hard for me to try new food).