7.8.09

naa blogger?


Hello hello.
Ok I guess I am really bored these days because watching myself creating a blog is so surreal. You know the thing that you think that you'll never do? :) I don't even know why I did it it's not like I have anything super clever or important to say. Maybe it's because I see all this amazing bloggers which are sharing bits and pieces of their lives, inspirations and thoughts ( many times a good inspiration fuel for me) and I think that maybe having my own blog will be easier and nicer way to be in contact with them and browse here and there and to share and all that stuff.
So I am a beginner and I don't have a clue what I am doing and how's to be done. Your experience and knowledge are dearly appreciated.
Oh yes, this will be fun (I hope for you too.)

6 komentarjev:

  1. ulala!can't wait for more :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. welcome to blogging! i'm very new to it myself..but i'm excited to what you have to share. i love your work! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. welcome to blogworld Ana, your work is super! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. thank you all for such lovely respond and kind words! It's nice to have some support when you're starting a new things so I am really grateful.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hey pitka, very very nice blog, love it! Keep on the good work.:***

    OdgovoriIzbriši